FELD Motorsports, based on the comic book character of the same name. It was driven by Bari Musawwir, Whit Tarlton and Chad Tingler at the World Finals.
- 2001 - Spider-Man (along with its teammate Wolverine) debuts driven by Brandon Harrington and Lee O'Donnell. Gary Porter later took the truck to Monster Jam World Finals 2.
- 2002 - Lee stops driving in Monster Jam (though he would return to the sport in 2006 driving Monster Mutt). Charlie Pauken and Carl Van Horn also drives the truck for the season. The truck makes it's only video game appearance in Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction.
- 2003 - Bobby Zee drives the truck at Monster Jam World Finals 4. Later that year, Monster Jam's Marvel Sponsorship expired and Spider-Man is retired. It's theorized that Steel Striker was intended to be it's replacement, but was cancelled.
- Late 2009 - It was announced that Marvel will re-join FELD Motorsports and Spider-Man would return, along with the new Iron Man truck.
- 2010 - Spider-Man makes its return driven by Whit Tarlton. He takes the truck to the Freestyle Mania tour. Chad Tingler drives the truck at Monster Jam World Finals 11, and the truck suffers a rather violent crash during freestyle. Ryan Anderson drove the truck in Cincinnati and won freestyle.
- 2011 - The truck competes in Freestyle Mania once again under Tarlton. Chad once again competes at the World Finals.
- 2012 - Bari Musawwir takes over driving duties. He would later win the Young Guns Shootout at Monster Jam World Finals 13. Chad competed for the last time at the World Finals in Spider-Man. Later that year, the truck took part of the Path of Destruction Tour and the Team Marvel vs. Team Destruction competitions under Bari.
- 2013 - Bari makes his World Finals debut in Spider-Man.
- 2014 - The truck debuts a brand new chassis. Bari takes the truck to another World Finals appearance. This would be Spider-Man's final year in Monster Jam after the Marvel sponsorship expired.
- 2016 - The Spider-Man body is seen on a live stream held at the Monster Jam Headquarters in Florida, causing many fans to speculate about a possible return.
- 2018 - The body was seen once again in photos, revealing it to be on the Marvel Monster Trucks Live display chassis from 2012, busting any rumors about the truck's return.
- Late 2018 - The display chassis is run on the Fire Megalodon.
World Finals Appearances
- 2001 - Gary Porter
- 2003 - Bobby Zee
- 2010 - Chad Tingler
- 2011 - Chad Tingler
- 2012 - Chad Tingler (YGS: Bari Musawwir) (wins the YGS)
- 2013 - Bari Musawwir
- 2014 - Bari Musawwir
Video Game Appearances
- The 2011 Monster Jam Yearbook incorrectly states that the truck has a custom concept body.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.