Sin City Crusher is a Willys monster truck owned by Darren Cox out of Las Vegas, Nevada since 2006. The first version was formerly Wildfire and the second version was formerly Spellcaster after TG Short had a back injury.
The truck is currently being rebuilt with a new chassis, as well as a revival of Burnin' Money
- 2006 - The truck debuts as a Chevy on the former Terminator (Wildfire) chassis.
- 2007 - The team buys Spellcaster and converts it into Sin City Crusher 2.
- 2010 - The truck gets chrome wheels.
- 2013 - The truck runs as FireCore Crusher for a few shows. It is later destroyed in a trailer fire.
- The truck's theme was "Bawidaba" by Kid Rock for competitions
- The truck actually had a theme song written for the team by an unknown group. The song is, fittingly, named "Sin City Crusher"