JR McNeal and teammates Ice Cream Man and The Xtermigator. The original Razin Kane was built in 2008, originally as a mud bog truck. It was rebuilt in 2009 this time as a monster truck, and debuted with JR McNeal in 2010. It is currently driven by Kristen Hope.
- 2008 - Razin Kane debuts as a Mud bog truck.
- 2009 - The truck was completely rebuilt into a monster truck.
- 2010 - The Razin Kane monster truck debuts driven by JR McNeal.
- 2011 - The truck got a thicker Dodge body.
- 2012 - Razin Kane debuted a black paint scheme that the truck still runs on and off to this date. JR was also invited to the first Young Guns Shootout on the same year.
- 2013 - JR was once again invited to the Young Guns Shootout.
- 2014 - JR moves to The Xtermigator. Razin Kane is shelved for the season.
- 2015 - The truck returned with a new chassis and driver. Former Ice Cream Man driver, Buddy Tompkins, took the the driving duties of Razin Kane.
- 2016 - Razin Kane competed at the Double Down Showdown at Monster Jam World Finals 17, with a new, updated livery body exclusively run on the event.
- 2017 - Buddy takes the truck to its first Monster Jam World Finals competition.
- 2018 - Buddy leaves RKMT. Trent Montgomery took over driving duties and ran a the truck on the Triple Threat Series Central Tour as Megalodon. Kristen Hope would share driving duties with Montgomery later that year.
- 2019 - Trent leaves the team. Kristen would take over the truck full time. The chassis was repainted and Kristen ran a Monster Mutt Dalmatian body on it for the Triple Threat Series East Tour. It is unknown who will drive the truck for second quarter as Kristen is moving to Wolf's Head Oil. The truck runs the Ice Cream Man body for a weekend.
World Finals Appearances
- 2012 - JR McNeal (YGS)
- 2013 - JR McNeal (YGS)
- 2016 - Buddy Tompkins (YGS)
- 2017 - Buddy Tompkins
- On its way to the World Finals in Las Vegas in 2016, the trailer carrying Razin Kane and The Xtermigator was accidentally left behind on the side of the highway in New Mexico after the team was given a lift by Team Jester's trailer truck. The Jester truck traveled back to New Mexico 800 miles round trip to retrieve it.
- To accurately depict actual events regarding this event. Team RKMT had transmission trouble with their rig and broke down in Gallup, New Mexico with Razin Kane and Xtermigator in the trailer. Team Jester had left about 24 hours later than the team RKMT trailer and while on the way to Sam Boyd Stadium picked up Team RKMT driver Buddy Tompkins in New Mexico and continued to Las Vegas. The Jester trailer along with Ice Cream Man that was riding in the trailer as well were dropped off at Sam Boyd Stadium. The Team Jester rig doubled back to New Mexico to pick up the Team RKMT trailer to bring it to Las Vegas while the RKMT rig was left behind to have the transmission repaired. Both teams and all 4 trucks made it to the stadium without missing any events.
- On the truck, it says “Ricky Bobby” near the driver window, a reference to the 2006 movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.