|Monster Jam Steel Titans|
June 25, 2019 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
Monster Jam Steel Titans is a video game developed by Rainbow Studios and published by THQ Nordic.
The game features 47 playable trucks combining the original, the overcast and the DLC schemes.
A sequel game was released on March 2, 2021.
On August 22, 2018, THQ Nordic announced that it had reached a deal with FELD Entertainment to a multi-year and multi-platform licensing agreement where THQ Nordic developer, Rainbow Studios, would be developing the games. THQ Nordic also had a presence had Gamescom 2018 from August 21-25, 2018, where they displayed a Grave Digger monster truck at their booth.
The title of the game was first revealed through the 2019 Monster Jam Yearbook where the platforms were revealed, as well as a summer 2019 release timing.
Daily screenshots began releasing on February 16, 2019 through their social media accounts. The full reveal of the game occurred on February 22, 2019, with in-game screenshot, a trailer, a website, as well as a release date of June 25, 2019.
On November 13, 2019, it was announced that the game would be releasing on Nintendo Switch with a digital release on November 26 and a physical release on February 4, 2020.
- Collector's Edition ($79.99 USD)
- Monster Jam Steel Titans game with a premium edition box
- Instant access to Grave Digger, El Toro Loco, and Monster Mutt Rottweiler
- Truck Facts Postcard Book with 25 Monster Jam trucks
- Steelbook Case
- Exclusive Spin Master 1:24 Scale Gold Grave Digger (included in Amazon package)
- Standard Edition ($39.99 USD)
- Monster Jam Steel Titans game
- Exclusive Gold Monster Jam truck (see below) (Pre-Order Only)
- Digital Edition ($39.99 USD)
- Monster Jam Steel Titans
- Instant access to Grave Digger, El Toro Loco, and Monster Mutt Rottweiler (Pre-Order Only)
- Alien Invasion
- Blue Thunder
- Captain's Curse
- Doom's Day
- Dragon (Overcast) [Unlocked after completion of Outdoor Racing+]
- El Toro Loco
- El Toro Loco (Black) 
- El Toro Loco (Yellow) 
- Grave Digger
- Grave Digger (Overcast) [Unlocked after completion of Stadium Championship+]
- Grave Digger the Legend
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior
- Max-D Black 
- Max-D Gold [Unlocked after completion of the World Championship in Career]
- Megalodon (Overcast) [Unlocked after completion of Arena Championship+]
- Monster Jam Training Truck [Default Truck given to you in the tutorial]
- Monster Mutt
- Monster Mutt Dalmatian
- Monster Mutt Rottweiler
- Northern Nightmare [Unlocked after completion of the tutorial]
- Pirate's Curse
- Soldier Fortune
- Soldier Fortune Black Ops
- Son-uva Digger
- Bakugan Dragonoid
- Fire & Ice Trucks (See Below)
- Gold Trucks (See below)
Special Edition Trucks
- Grave Digger Gold - Receive by pre-ordering at Walmart
- Dragon Gold - Receive by pre-ordering at Best Buy
- El Toro Loco Gold - Receive by pre-ordering at Gamestop
- Megalodon Gold - Receive by pre-ordering at Target
*Online/Collector Edition copies of the game do not receive the Special Edition Truck(s)
*Note, all Gold truck variants became available for DLC purchase in late December 2019.
Fire & Ice DLC Trucks
Fire and Ice trucks come with standard tires as well as toy based Fire & Ice tires, which appear as normal tires exclusively in Stadium/Arena events.
- Grave Digger Ice
- Max-D Fire
- Megalodon Fire
- Mohawk Warrior Fire
- Monster Mutt Dalmatian Ice
- Soldier Fortune Ice
Stadiums and Arenas
-  Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta, Georgia)
-  Angel Stadium (Anaheim, California)
-  AT&T Stadium (Arlington, Texas)
-  Ford Field (Detroit, Michigan)
-  Greensboro Coliseum (Greensboro, North Carolina)
-  Intrust Bank Arena (Wichita, Kansas)
-  Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, Indiana)
-  Moda Center (Portland, Oregon)
-  Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza (Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania)
- Monster Jam University (Paxton, Illinois)
-  Pepsi Center (Denver, Colorado)
-  Petco Park (San Diego, California)
-  RingCentral Coliseum (Oakland, California)
-  Rogers Centre (Toronto, Canada)
-  Sam Boyd Stadium (Las Vegas, Nevada) (based off of World Finals 19)
-  State Farm Stadium (Glendale, Arizona)
-  Vivint Smart Home Arena (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Stadiums and Arenas won't have the official names, but rather be referred to by the city from which they're located
On December 14th, 2019, Rainbow Studios released the "Titans Update V1.4.0". This update added a new "Career+" Mode and new challenges throughout the open world. Completing the new careers unlocks three newly added Overcast trucks. These challenges and modes include:
- Hub World Challenges:
- El Toro Loco Challenges (Located behind the airbase in Gecko Flats) — Unlocks loop de loops in Gecko Flats
- Maximum Destruction (Max-D) Challenges (Located just northwest of Soaptree Inn) — Unlocks speed and jump pads across the map
- Grave Digger Challenges (Located just west of the Old Soda Springs waypoint) — Unlocks teleportation portals themed after Spooky Mound across the map
- The Fire & Ice Monster Jam trucks were suspected to be in the game long before the DLC was announced. It was confirmed on the Trademark page for FELD, and further confirmed when Fire Max-D and Ice Soldier Fortune appeared at the E3 showing of the game. The Fire & Ice DLC pack was released on August 20, 2019.
- There is a possibility that the models of the trucks are reused, or inspired by, the Monster Jam 3D renders, as many fans have pointed out the significant similarities between the dimensions and placement of objects in both models.
- The game offers linked and independent steering where you can choose to control both front and rear steering (independent) or drive with the front and back wheels turning simultaneously (linked).
- Along with this, tires can also break off (but not flatten) and body parts can detach.
- This marks the Video Game debut of the Fire & Ice trucks, the Overcast trucks, Alien Invasion, Bakugan Dragonoid, Doom's Day, Monster Jam Training Truck, Soldier Fortune, Soldier Fortune Black Ops, and Whiplash.
- Grave Digger the Legend is the only truck outfitted with zoomies.
- Max-D Fire, Soldier Fortune Ice, Zombie, Megalodon, and Grave Digger appeared at the E3 Announcement of the game.
- Due to its later release date, the Nintendo Switch version of the game has no available DLC.
- This was the first Monster Jam video game to not feature any independent trucks.
- There's a Easter Egg in the open world, close to the Gecko Flats, there's a abandoned house, and there's an UFO, when you select Alien Invasion Monster Truck, the UFO starts to iniciate systems and hovers.
- In the sequel, this concept was expanded to every truck in the game, being called “World Secrets”.
Fire & Ice DLC Gallery
- THQ Nordic and Feld Entertainment Announce Global, Multi-Year, Multi-Platform Monster Jam® Video Game Licensing Agreement
- Rainbow Studios on Twitter: "Was dropping a @MonsterJam truck on the showroom floor of @GamesCom a little overboard? Probably…"
- Monster Jam Steel Titans on Twitter: "Pack more than 12,000 pounds of steel in your backpack: Monster Jam Steel Titans is coming to Nintendo Switch!..."
- 🔥MonsterJamFanatic Official🔥 on Instagram: “THE REST OF THE TRUCKS FOR MONSTER JAM STEEL TITANS!!…”