Master of Disaster is a Chevy monster truck owned by Zane Rettew. It is a throwback to the original truck of the same name. The truck is the teammate to Stinger Unleashed, Pretty Wicked, and Bearly Tame.
- 2016 - Master of Disaster debuts in the 4th quarter driven by Paul Strong.
- 2017 - The truck competes on Monster Jam Arena Tour 6 under Strong. On the later half of the year, JR Seasock and Buddy Young started driving the truck.
- 2018 - The truck debuted a new mold. The truck competed on the Monster Jam Arena Tour with Tom Herzog (owner of Midnight Rider) sharing driving duties with Strong. Linsey Rettew took over driving duties during 4th Quarter as Strong left the team.
- 2019 - During 1st quarter the truck is replaced by Pretty Wicked, but returns for the summer. Young was originally going to drive, but later stepped away from full time monster trucks. Zane Rettew did the Wall of Steel jump in this truck at Mansfield Ohio in the summer of 2019. ATV driver Brett Butters drove the truck at select shows in the summer. The truck begins to transition from a competition truck to a stunt truck. In August, the truck is sold, but Zane Keeps the name.
- 2021- The truck returns and Leon Hostetter takes over as the driver.
- The original chassis is a modified version of the 2014 Stinger chassis.
- The truck won at-least three straight racing brackets during the first two Fall Bash events.
- The truck performed a backflip in 2018 during the Fall bash in place of a damaged Stinger Unleashed.
- The 2021 chassis was Stinger Unleashed in 2018, Pretty Wicked in 2019, and Bearly Tame in 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.