Mark List is a monster truck driver out of Tilarán, Guanacaste, Costa Rica and is known for driving El Toro Loco since 2015. Following his stadium debut in 2022, Mark has since become one of the most popular drivers in recent years for his wild driving and crashes, resulting lots of success and wild moments on track.
Mark List would start driving for Monster Jam in 2015, driving El Toro Loco, debuting at a Mexican show in 2015, and competed in select arena shows at the time for the rest of the season. The following year he would start competing on point series', competing on the East More Monster Jam tour, which he would continue to do for six years until his last arena tour in 2020, where all events for the seasons would be cancelled in march due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Mark would later remain on hiatus for the rest of year, and later for the entirety of the 2021 season.
Later in 2022, Mark would unexpectedly return to Monster Jam, making his stadium tour debut on Stadium Series Red. For the first show in San Antonio, he would shock the field by winning both overall event wins during the weekend. Following that, he would have a lot of ups and downs during the season, but it would ultimately be a successful season for him, finishing 6th on the series, and getting an invite to World Finals XXI, where he would perform well, getting a first round bye in racing at making it to Round 3, and finishing 5th in freestyle, famously completing a backflip to moonwalk and almost making it up the middle ramp. Because of his success, he would continue to drive for post-first quarter shows during the summer. He also plans to drive Max-D for a select international show in San Juan.
World Finals Appearances
- 2017 - El Toro Loco (DDS)
- 2018 - El Toro Loco (DDS)
- 2019 - El Toro Loco (DDS, Speedsters, and ATVs)
- 2022 - El Toro Loco (Main Field)
- 2019 Arena Series Central Runner-Up
- He stared out his career with Monster Jam as a track construction crew member, before being chosen to train as a Monster Jam driver.
- It is believed his first truck was Spider-Man due to the announcer in a press conference video for the 2014 Costa Rica events saying a name that sounds similar to his. Finally the driver was revelaed to be Scott Liddycoat instead. He would later be invited to drive El Diablo the next year, however due to his religion beliefs with the truck, he declined.
- Despite being Costa Rican, he speaks with an American accent, due to having moved to several places around the world as a track construction crew member and a traducer in some shows. He spoke his native Spanish language when he participated in Monster Jam's 2018 Costa Rica events. These shows would be considered "coming home" shows for Mark.
- At New Orleans 2022, Mark would run a ran a Kermit the Frog plush, usually brought to shows by @avengersracing.