Lucas Oil Crusader (also called just Crusader) is a Cadillac Escalade monster truck driven by Linsey Weenk, and sponsored by Lucas Oil Products, Inc. It has appeared in every World Finals since its debut and also took part in every Fox Sports 1 Series.
- late 2010- Lucas Oil Crusader debuts with former Blue Thunder driver, Linsey Weenk, behind the wheel.
- 2011 - Lucas Oil Crusader debuted in Houston, Texas. For the truck's first shows, a knight design was seen on the trucks roof. Later that year, the design was changed from a knight to a simple Lucas Oil logo which is run this day.
- 2012 - The truck started using red beadlocks. The truck debuted its red beadlocks at the Metrodome on December 10, 2011.
- 2015 - Linsey and the truck competes in the Fox Sports 1 Series winning multiple events.
- 2016 - The truck once again competed in the Fox Sports 1 Series.
- 2017 - Linsey ran on the East Coast Fox Sports 1 Series which he would eventually win.
- 2018 - The truck debuts a brand new chassis and is run on one of Monster Jam's Stadium Tours.
- 2019 - Linsey runs on Stadium Championship Series 3.
World Finals Appearances
- 2011 - Linsey Weenk
- 2012 - Linsey Weenk
- 2013 - Linsey Weenk (completed a huge save)
- 2014 - Linsey Weenk
- 2015 - Linsey Weenk
- 2016 - Linsey Weenk
- 2017 - Linsey Weenk
- 2018 - Linsey Weenk (completed his first 2 backflips)
- 2019 - Linsey Weenk