Tim Mente and driven by Steven Thompson out of Bethesda, Maryland as a part of Natural Disaster Racing , the truck is the teammate to Storm Damage. Hurricane Force also partly runs as EarthShaker for Monster Jam events since 2018.
- 2010 - Hurricane Force debuts under Steven Thompson on the old Storm Damage chassis.
- 2012 - Storm Damage receives a new chassis, thus, the old one us converted to Hurricane Force.
- 2014 - The chassis is redesigned and completely rebuilt.
- 2015 - The truck competes on the Monster Jam World Finals 16 Young Guns Shootout
- 2016 - A new design is unveiled, the trucks competes on the Monster Jam World Finals 17 Young Guns Shootout.
- 2017 - The truck runs on Monster Jam Stadium Tour 4
- 2018 - An EarthShaker is run on the frame for the first quarter. Later that year, the truck debuted a new Cohen chassis as the old one is run on Storm Damage/Extreme Attitude. Later on, the truck debuts a new retro Camel Mud & Monsters body for a display at the International Monster Truck Hall of Fame. This body is yet to be used in competition.
- Although presently a Ford, Hurricane Force started out as a Chevrolet, It still uses a 526 Cubic Inch Chevy Big Block as the power plant.
- The truck has gone overseas as Zombie for a show in Brazil, making it one of a few independents to go for a international Monster Jam show (War Wizard, Jurassic Attack, and King Krunch being three examples, the first two going on a European tour on FELD chassis and the third going to a Mexico City show).