Double Trouble is a Chevy monster truck piloted by Tyler Groth as a part of Mirror Image Racing along with his twin brother Travis. The team is based out of Washington and has been competing in Monster Jam across the West Coast since 2012. The truck has went to many different paint schemes and body styles but is known for being green.
- 2011 - Double Trouble debuts with driver Tyler Groth on a Willman chassis.
- 2012 - The truck debuts a new red scheme and makes its Monster Jam debut.
- 2013 - A new green baja body debuts on Double Trouble.
- 2014 - The trucks teammate Trouble Maker debuts.
- 2015 - A new chassis from Straight Up Racing debuts on Double Trouble.
- 2016 - The truck is run as Zombie for Monster Jam shows. Tyler and Zombie makes it to the Double Down Showdown
- 2017 - The truck is once again run as Zombie for the More Monster Jam tour. A new black body is run for a few shows.
- 2018 - Zombie continues to run the More Monster Jam Tour. A new dark green body with slight changes debut.
- 2019 - Tyler and the truck stop driving for Monster Jam. The same happens with Travis and Trouble Maker.