Bulldozer was a monster truck owned by FELD Entertainment. Before FELD bought the truck in 1999, the truck went through several ownerships and drivers. Although the truck is retired, FELD Motorsports still owns the naming rights to Bulldozer, and thus, it has appeared in video games Monster Truck Madness 2, Monster Jam: The Video Game, Monster Jam: Urban Assault, and Monster Jam: Path of Destruction. El Toro Loco is loosely based off of Bulldozer.
- 1995 - Bulldozer debuts under Tim Hall and Mark Hall (Hall Bros. Racing). Bulldozer started out as a marketing ad for Smoke Craft Beef Jerky.
- 1997 - USA Motorsports takes over operations after Smoke Craft dropped the sponsorship. Guy Wood drove the truck for the team.
- 1999 - Tom Meents drove Bulldozer after FELD Motorsports bought USA Motorsports. A documented rivalry against Dennis Anderson and Meents then builds up. Kirk Dabney also debuted his own version of the truck which he ran until 2000.
- 2000 - Meents moved to Goldberg. Guy Wood returns to the driver's seat of Bulldozer on his 1997 chassis. A second truck debuts under Paul Stender which he would run until 2002.
- 2001 - Eldon DePew takes over the truck.
- 2002 - Guy Wood again returns to Bulldozer.
- 2003 - Rob Knell runs a second Bulldozer.
- 2005 - Bulldozer is run by Jason Childress. Wood retires from racing.
- 2006 - Bulldozer is run at limited shows for the season.
- 2007 - Two Bulldozer trucks are campaigned driven by Alex Blackwell and Chuck Werner.
- 2008 - Alex joined the Captain's Curse team leaving Chuck with full time driving duties.
- 2009 - Chuck rides the truck on its last full season. Bulldozer runs it's final show in Red Bluff.
- 2010 - Chuck moved to El Toro Loco, and Bulldozer was retired. The truck is still featured in yearbooks and merchandise however.
List of Bulldozers
- Bulldozer (Hall)- One of the 2 first versions of Bulldozer
- Bulldozer (Stender)- Run from 2000-2002 on American Cowboy
- Bulldozer (Wood)- Run from 1997-2004 on Tropical Thunder (Wood). Arguably the most recognized and prominent version
World Finals Appearances
- 1999 - Tom Meents
- 2000 - Guy Wood
- 2001 - Eldon DePew
- 2002 - Guy Wood
- 2004 - Guy Wood
- Bulldozer is one of four trucks owned by FELD that was sold to them, rather than being created by them (The other 3 being Carolina Crusher, Grave Digger, and Son-uva Digger).
- Bulldozer and El Toro Loco co-existed for eight years, contrary to the popular belief that the latter succeeded the former.
- The original Bulldozer chassis from the 90s still runs today, as the Tom Cat exhibition truck (the one fitted with the jet engine).
- Multiple Bulldozer chassis' from the past has also been run on El Toro Loco.
- Guy Wood owned his Bulldozer's chassis.