Devin Jones out of Miami, Oklahoma. Jones is known for his wild driving style and for his wheelies. Barbarian is a main competitor in Monster Jam and Monster Truck Throwdown, making it one of the few competitors from the latter to have not left the former. The truck has competed at Monster Jam World Finals 15 and 16.
- 2006 - The truck debuts with Devin Jones driving.
- 2009 - The truck makes it's Monster Jam debut
- 2010 - The truck debuts a new paint scheme
- 2011 - Devin and Barbarian wins the No Limits Monster Truck Championship
- 2012 - The truck is run on a brand new custom chassis.
- 2013 - Barbarian gets a new design and competes at the World Finals Young Guns Shootout. Devin and the truck wins Monster Truck Throwdown.
- 2014 - Devin and the truck makes their World Finals competition debut. Barbarian completes its first backflip in the freestyle competition.
- 2015 - Devin and the truck makes it to the World Finals once again.
- 2017 - The truck gets a new paint scheme inspired by a fan-made edit from 2014! as well as a new Chevy body style. The truck runs on one of the Monster Jam Stadium Tours. Later that year, a Zombie body was run on Barbarian for two Monster Jam stadium shows in October leading up to Halloween.
- 2018 - Devin and the truck competes in another Monster Jam Stadium Tour. It suffered a terrible fire at a speedway show in June. Devin was not wearing his fireproof gloves at the time, and as a result, received severe burns to both of his hands. He would later return at the last quarter of the season.
- 2019 - Devin and the truck competed in the Monster Jam arena championship series.
World Finals Appearances
- 2013 - Devin Jones (YGS)
- 2014 - Devin Jones
- 2015 - Devin Jones