Bad Habit Relapse (Formerly Bad Habit) is a monster truck driven by Joe Sylvester out of Canfield, Ohio since 2006. In that span, he became one of the most successful monster truck drivers, setting records and winning championships. After 2014, Joe stepped away from monster trucks to focus on CORR racing full time. Then the Bad Habit chassis from 2009 was sold and was turned into Quad Chaos.
- 2006 - Bad Habit is created from Tim Tesmer's old Carolina Crusher.
- 2009 - A new Bad Habit chassis is built.
- 2010 - A Cadillac clip Bad Habit debuts. Later that year, Joe broke the monster truck jump World Record.
- 2012 - The truck debuts a new Cadillac Escalade body. Bad Habit is featured in Monster Truck Destruction as a Dodge.
- 2013 - Joe wins the Monster Jam Young Guns Shootout and competes in the World Finals. Later that year, Joe breaks the jump record once again, running a Dodge body, compared to his usual Escalade. At Montreal, Joe ran a Ford F-150 bed cap bodied Bad Habit sponsored by Le Roi Du Camion.
- 2014 - Due to a busy schedule with both driving Monster Trucks and CORR racing, Joe teamed up with 2Xtreme Racing. The body was changed from a Cadillac Escalade to a Ford Expedition run on the old Scarlet Bandit chassis.
- 2015 - Joe stepped away from Monster Trucks to focus more on CORR Racing. Bad Habit is sold to Aaron Cain and turned into Quad Chaos.
- 2016 - Joe would later return to driving monster trucks as a fill-in driver. He has also stated that he has no plans on bringing Bad Habit back nor return to full time monster truck competition due to his busy schedule racing CORR racing.
- 2019 - Joe announces his return to full time competition by 2020, in a new truck called High Octane, however, at the SEMA show, he revealed a new Bad Habit Truck, sponsored by his coffee brand High Octane. The new Bad Habit's full name is Bad Habit Relapse, in reference to Joe's relapse to monster trucks after years away from his own.
- 2020 - Joe and the truck was a main competitor during the Monster X Tour, and the truck was set to make its Monster Jam debut in June 2020. The truck made its competition debut on January 24th, 2020 in Madison, Wisconsin.
- 2022 - a 1:64 scale release of Bad Habit Relapse is set to debut in Mix 22 in 2022 as stated by Joe Sylvester.
World Finals Appearances
- 2013 - Joe Sylvester (YGS: Joe Sylvester) (wins the YGS)
- 2014 - Joe Sylvester