Bernard Lyght and Hayden McLeary. It debuted in Atlanta 2016 with former Grave Digger driver Chad Tingler driving. In 2017, Bernard Lyght debuted a second truck and competes in More Monster Jam events. Hayden joined the team in 2018 and officially replaced Chad.
- 2016 - Alien Invasion debuts with Chad Tingler driving. It was also driven by Steve Koehler in one occasion at Ford Field in Detroit. Chad and the truck were later invited to Monster Jam World Finals 17 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2017 - Bernard Lyght debuts a second Alien Invasion and competes in the Triple Threat Series Central tour with Tingler driving in international events. Lyght competes in the Double Down Showdown.
- 2018 - Tingler leaves the team and moves to Megalodon. Lyght once again competes in the More Monster Jam tour and makes it to the Double Down Showdown. Hayden McLeary runs the truck on the Raptor's Rampage chassis for the Monster Jam Australian Tour.
- 2019 - The truck runs on the More Monster Jam Tour. It will also run in the Showdown and the Speedster competitions of Monster Jam World Finals 20, as well as make its first video game appearance in Monster Jam Steel Titans.
World Finals Appearances
- 2016 - Chad Tingler
- 2017 - Bernard Lyght (DDS)
- 2018 - Bernard Lyght (DDS)
- 2019 - Bernard Lyght (DDS and Speedster)
- A black panel seen at the bottom of the original render with various lights is not present on the real truck, being replaced by a straight silver panel. Eventually, this blank panel was removed.
- The body's design is a heavily modified Iron Man.
- There is 50 ft. of green LED lights running through the truck.